Microsoft Excel - Sumif VS Sumifs function in Bnagla video tutorial || B...

Sumif VS Sumifs function in Bnagla video tutorial


Sumif VS Sumifs function in Bnagla video tutorial
Important function in Excel Sumif, Sumifs.
The SUMIF formula returns the sum of cells based on one criterion (a result that matches one condition). Whereas, the SUMIFS function returns the sum of cells that meet multiple criteria.

আমি যে শিট এ কাজ করেছি তার লিংক এখানে: https://bit.ly/3fMp6ye
Here is the link to the google sheet I worked on:  https://bit.ly/3fMp6ye

I always try to make sure everyone understands in this video tutorial and I take that approach. I will try to give you good video tutorials. Let me know if you have trouble understanding anything. And the means of informing is through Facebook group or Comment. If you have a problem with Excel, you can let me know and I will try to fix it.
================================================
Showing on this video:
What is the difference between sum Sumif and Sumifs in Excel?
What is a Sumifs formula in Excel?
Can I add two Sumifs together?
How do I do a Sumif with multiple criteria in Excel?
How to use the Excel SUMIFS function?
How to Use the Excel Functions SUMIF and SUMIFS ?
SUMIFS function.
Excel SUMIF and SUMIFS.
SUMIFS Function in Excel.
SUMIFS is a function to sum cells that meet multiple criteria.
How to use the Excel SUMIFS function?
How do I SUMIF multiple criteria in Excel?
How do you SUMIF with multiple criteria in different columns?
How many criteria can Sumifs have?
How to Use the Excel Functions SUMIF and SUMIFS?
SUMIF and SUMIFS function video tutorial Bangla.

#sumifVSsumifs
#youtubeViralExcelFunction
You can write to us about your problem and we will solve it.
Join your FB group: https://bit.ly/3epuHJh

No comments

Theme images by 5ugarless. Powered by Blogger.